New recording artiste in London, UK.


If you like acts like Take That, The Script or One Republic you should like my stuff.
Check out my music on the right-hand side of the page under the heading My Music
or go to www.myspace.com/jackmajikofficial
Like what you hear? Make sure you join the Mailing List by clicking here!



Friday 26 March 2010

Videos tomorrow cancelled :(

I was meant to be filming a live session tomorrow for online promo of original + cover songs but it's now having to be rescheduled since one of the musicians didn't realise he's already booked for another gig and the lady filming it (who has the big pro cameras!) also can't make it. I'm bummed. Was well excited to get first videos up. Trying to reschedule a.s.a.p but now it's looking like the earliest I can get everyone free at the same time is mid-April!!! Nothing I can do since I'm pulling favours from everyone and hustling like crazy... Oh, to have money...

Well, anyway. Here's one of the songs I was thinking about covering in the shoot. Tried out a bunch and don't think this is gonna be one I do (just don't think it's the 'right' one), but absolutely love this song and think this section is one of the best parts from any song ever. So simple but so good. Shitty quality recording, just me and my guitar recorded live on my Macbook Pro dictaphone. The real videos are gonna be recorded in super ultra pro amazing HD or whatever the hell they are calling it these days



Coldplay - Fix You

Tears stream down your face
when you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment