New recording artiste in London, UK.


If you like acts like Take That, The Script or One Republic you should like my stuff.
Check out my music on the right-hand side of the page under the heading My Music
or go to www.myspace.com/jackmajikofficial
Like what you hear? Make sure you join the Mailing List by clicking here!



Tuesday 16 March 2010

'I love you' was too many words to say


Forget your life for a moment. Just lay down somewhere and look up to the sky and let life pass you by. Yeah, that's what I call living. Live for the little moments. Remember. Reflect. Grow.
Song: Take That - The Circus (Abbey Road Version)




And some other pics we took in the woods today...



"Nobody needs to prove to anybody what they're worthy of, just the person that they look at in the mirror. That's the only person you need to answer to. " - Picabo Street

No comments:

Post a Comment