New recording artiste in London, UK.


If you like acts like Take That, The Script or One Republic you should like my stuff.
Check out my music on the right-hand side of the page under the heading My Music
or go to www.myspace.com/jackmajikofficial
Like what you hear? Make sure you join the Mailing List by clicking here!



Sunday 14 March 2010

The New Dean

My good friend/multi-talented artist/makeup artist/stylist/painter/singer/humanitarian/God's gift/etcetc Sabrina gave me a wonderful big book today on James Dean which covers his entire life. I have been interested in researching him in-depth for quite some time now but just didn't get around to it, so I am naturally very excited to read this book!! I will probably post up a case study sometime in the near future....

Trivial fact here, but my real last name is also Dean. Maybe we're related.. ?

Happy mothers' day by the way to all in England!



PS: Press, feel free to steal my headline. I don't mind. 'The New Dean' ... Has a nice ring to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment