New recording artiste in London, UK.


If you like acts like Take That, The Script or One Republic you should like my stuff.
Check out my music on the right-hand side of the page under the heading My Music
or go to www.myspace.com/jackmajikofficial
Like what you hear? Make sure you join the Mailing List by clicking here!



Thursday 25 March 2010

The search for 'Underland'

In prep for another shoot we went out to some different woods this time looking for interest spots. It was absolutely pissing it down with rain just as we got there and half way through we had to stop and take off all our scarves and make a big canopy cause it was just TOOOO wet and cold. We were fucking DRENCHED! Wish I had a picture of us crouched down under this tree with scarves tied in all the branches above us it was just one of those moments you've got to love... we tried to get one but the rain was just so heavy the camera wouldn't focus and everything was just too wet, so we gave up very quickly and just took cover!!!!!!! :)

Found this great little spot just before it started chucking it down, very Alice in Underland-ey! PERFECT for Majik! Look at the lighting! It's SOOO beautiful! And the colours!! Godddddddd! Ignore me in the photo. Imagine the setting now with me dressed up in character with full makeup.. it's gonna be fucking amazing I'm excited to go back and do the proper shots!!! If you look carefully to the right of my head on the tree it also kind of looks like there are eyes coming out of the tree.... I'm thinking this is a job for Mr. Photoshop! I also love the way the tree I'm leaning on is split down the middle. So much character!!! Kind of like a gateway. You could just imagine it opening up and splitting apart. I love this tree!! And if you look behind me to the left in the more zoomed-out pic it looks a bit like fireflies or some kind of magical-ness (did I just invent a word?) in the background. Also considering some kind of photoshopping with my shadow to make it something else? Something creepy. OK I'm going on. Wait for the real pics!! Gonna be good!



Liked this tree stump too. It framed nicely. Nice colours too... Sad that the tree had been cut away though...

No comments:

Post a Comment