New recording artiste in London, UK.


If you like acts like Take That, The Script or One Republic you should like my stuff.
Check out my music on the right-hand side of the page under the heading My Music
or go to www.myspace.com/jackmajikofficial
Like what you hear? Make sure you join the Mailing List by clicking here!



Monday 10 May 2010

Live show progress...

Just realised I hadn't blogged in a while, it's because I've been so busy preparing the live show. Week 4 rehearsal is coming up this week which is the first dress rehearsal which I am REALLY looking forward to. I am quite anxious to see what the musicians think of the clothes I've been customizing for them with my good friend Sabrina Kangal and also it'll be the first time they see me all dolled up as well. It should be a really inspiring day for everyone. The dress rehearsal is tomorrow (wednesday) and there's still so much left to do. If I stop to think about it I just panic and end up getting nothing done at all so best not to stop...

I said I would be putting up regular previews and I know I've failed to do that bar 1 post... but I will post again today (Tuesday) at a sensible hour with some pics of stage wear, I PROMISE! It is very very exciting!!

If you follow me on Twitter (twitter.com/jackmajik) or YouTube (youtube.com/jackmajiktv) you'll see that there are a load of videos that have gone up showing footage from Week 1, 2 and 3 rehearsals and also a few other vids. If you can't be bothered to sift your way through all of them then hold out for a few more weeks because I am editing all the raw footage together into video blogs which will start going up in a few weeks I predict. I didn't want to just have edited video blogs or HQ professional videos up on my YouTube, I wanted to have the raw stuff I film myself using my macbook cam too (or whatever cam I can get a hold for that day) so the human element is still there if you want to see it, rather than all the bits carefully selected and pieced together to make a beautiful marketable video... which I love and I am making them, but I want it all!! The complete package.

There's also still the sun and earth photoshoots left to do to complete the 3piece along with the moon one that was done a while back now. Just haven't got around to doing that either.. so many things on the go with this project and sadly a lot of my time is spent doing technical business-ey stuff at the moment (which I hate) which could be used on the creativity. Gonna try and get the sun shoot done either this week or next... but don't hold it against me if it doesn't happen!

I'll leave you with these awesome man ray pics my friend Laura (awesome singer, musician, songwriter - http://www.myspace.com/hey-laura) introduced me to. I'm in love!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment